Thursday, July 30, 2015

If you set it free…the answers will follow.

If you set it free…the answers will follow.

Greetings!
I have been wrestling and wrestling with this insurance problem and I think we are coming to a close, a resolution.

“There is no such thing as a problem without a gift for you in its hands. You seek problems because you need their gifts.” –Richard Bach

It is a gift to receive such concern and compassion. Tammy S. and Steve S. your generosity during this has really left me speechless-Thank You!

For my friends and family who were diligently working to find me answers. Thank you Mom and Tammy W.

To my pharmacy friend-Theresa. Whatever you do, you do well and you shine! Thank you-I guess I should have ultimately known the resolution was going to be found within you.

“A cloud does not know why it moves in just such a direction and at such a speed, it feels an impulsion....this is the place to go now.
But the sky knows the reason and the patterns behind all clouds, and you will know, too, when you lift yourself high enough to see beyond horizons.”-Richard Bach

I was getting lost within the clouds. I felt as if I was drowning. I could not pull myself up high enough to see beyond the horizon-thanks to everyone who helped me find my way.

I held all of this in, well aside from a select few. My boy was starting to wonder if I infact was going to die...and I put it out into the universe and the answers started to come and the pieces started to fall into place.

If you set it free…the answers will follow.

Resources
Wisconsin SHIP 1-888-242-1060 http:/ www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/aging/EBS.ship.htm

State Medicaid Office - Wisconsin Department of Health Services 1-800-362-3002 http://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov

State Pharmacy Assistance Program - Wisconsin SeniorCare 1-800-657-2038 http://www.dhs.wisconsn,gov/seniorcare/

People with limited incomes may qualify for extra help to pay for their prescription drug costs. If you qualify, Medicare could pay for 75% or more of your drug costs including monthly prescription drug premiums, annual deductibles, and co-insurance. Additionally, those who qualify won’t have a coverage gap or a late enrollment penalty. Many people qualify for these savings and don't even know it. Social Security number 1-800-772-1213 or www. socialsecurity.gov/prescriptionhelp.

Saint Joseph’s Medical Clinic http://www.sjmdc.net/

Waukesha Community Health Center 309 E North St Waukesha, WI 53188

Sometimes people need help.


 “Here is a test to find whether your mission on earth is finished: If you're alive, it isn't.”-Richard Bach

Love and Light-
Agoraphobia Gurl





Reference

Quotations from The Messiah's Handbook
"Reminders for the Advanced Soul"
in
"Illusions - The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah"
by Richard Bach - 1977


No comments:

Post a Comment